Did you know that the Circular economy is a $4.5 trillion market opportunity waiting to be untapped? And that circularity can reduce our GHG emissions by a staggering 39%?
This shows that there is an enormous potential in innovating how we make things and how we use things. Our current “take-make–use-waste” way of doing things has made the world economy dependent on the extraction of non-renewable materials. Our use and the extraction of these resources have doubled over the past 23 years, and have now bypassed more than 100 billion tonnes of non-renewable materials yearly. In spite of this our circularity rate has gone down. The world is now only 7.2% circular. Making the leap to a circular economy where we make things that last longer and retrieve what’s already been made can cut our global need for non-renewable materials by up to a third. Making this leap will also enable a great potential for value creation through the enablement of new revenue streams and more jobs.
The Circular Edge is designed to make you understand how you can make the leap. It does so through webinars, interactive workshops and innovation processes where we look into the interplay between circularity and digitalization. In doing this we will first find ways to map your carbon footprint and ideate solutions on how to reduce it, and then uncover how to monetize and plan the transition to become a circular business.
Having a resilient sustainability strategy is becoming increasingly important for businesses not only because of new rules and regulations on EU and government level, but also because customers as well as users increasingly expect businesses to actively reduce their carbon emissions. The same goes for recruitment and employee branding. Hiring this service will improve your positioning on all of those fronts. Here’s what to expect:
- Get the picture: We start by offering shorter webinars, workshops or key-notes on various topics related to circular economy
- Build it fast: Join in on immersive sprints where we invite subject experts that facilitates creative and practical workshops where you ideate solutions and plan on how to go from A to B
- Make it stick: We will help establish an action plan and provide training to get your team motivated to adapt it.
5 ways this improves your bottom line:
- Achieving a long term ROI by reducing your carbon footprint
- Increased customer retention
- Considerable improvements when it comes to ESG reporting
- Better employee branding
- Improvements on time efficiency