This session not only explores the core concepts and real-world applications of Innovation Safaris.
It also involves you in the essence of what makes Innovation Safaris a transformative experience for teams and individuals alike. In short Innovation Safaris are useful because they provide:
- Team reinforcement
- Cognitive training by real life immersion to trends, new tech and societal changes
- Overcoming analysis paralysis through action-oriented learning
- Bridging theory and practice by immersing into real-world applications
- Outstanding networking possibilities
You’ll get an exclusive sneak peek into one of our most successful safaris, where a client journeyed to discover new business ideas and successfully developed new product concepts.
Learn about the transformative reasons and tangible outcomes of such an expedition, including inspiring real-life examples of the experts you might meet and the invaluable knowledge you could gain.
This webinar is your gateway to understanding how Innovation Safaris can be a catalyst for creativity and business growth in your own professional journey
- Understanding of Innovation Safari Concepts: You will gain a clear understanding of what an Innovation Safari is, including its structure, activities, and objectives.
- Exclusive Sneak Preview: You will see how the principles of Innovation Safaris have been successfully applied in different organizations, providing inspiration and actionable ideas.
- Co-Creation of our next Innovation Safaris: You will be able to co-create an Innovation Safari Program with us and bring in topics and skills that are most relevant to you.
As an experienced Strategic Designer, Innovation Safari Host and Workshop Facilitator with 20+ years in the industry, Chris has honed her skills in solving business challenges through design-led methods. She has founded several companies since 2007 to constantly learn and be challenged. Chris thrives in uncertain and creative environments and excels in executing at a fast pace. With a belief that there is a solution to every problem, she inspires others to join her in creating change using design-led innovation.