Unlocking the branding blueprint, demystifying strategy and why brand strategy is your business secret weapon.
In today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, it isn’t enough to simply have a great product or service. Success demands an intentional, well-thought-out approach to how a business presents itself to the world. Enter brand strategy – a roadmap that guides businesses in crafting their identity, values, and the overall perception they aim to create in the minds of its audience.
At its core, brand strategy encompasses the Why, and perhaps everything else concerning a brand. It dives deep into the essence of a company, determining its purpose, positioning, voice and narrative. This strategy is about creating an emotional bond with its audience.
In this webinar we will dive into the construct of Brand Strategy for the 21st century, and we will discover why and how you need to make it your most important priority:
- Differentiation: – without a clear brand strategy, businesses can become indistinguishable from competitors, leading to a price war and lost profits.
- Building Trust, Credibility and driving Customer Loyalty: A clear brand strategy leads to repeat business. It’s much cheaper to retain a customer than to acquire a new one, and it’s rewarding in every possible way when your existing audience are your most important brand ambassadors.
- Inconsistent Messaging: Brands without strategy can send mixed messages to their audience, leading to confusion and mistrust.
- Increased Revenue: A strong brand often commands a higher price point. The Edelman Trust Barometer states that 71% of consumers today prefer to buy from brands they trust. (And this number will continue to grow).
- Easier Decision Making: When a company knows its brand’s mission and values, it can make business decisions more efficiently.
Companies like Apple, Nike, or Starbucks aren’t just successful because of their products, but because of the powerful brand identities they’ve cultivated. Their brand strategies have made them more than companies; they’re cultural touchpoints. They are living (and thriving!) proof of what is possible when brand strategy is created, lived and implemented brilliantly.
Kristine has recently published an easy-to-read book explaining Brand Strategy which is free for you to download here. You will get more out of this webinar if you read the book before joining the webinar, and there will be time for questions at the end of the session.
Kristine Moe Sirnes have more than 20 years of experience from marketing and brand building within large corporations. She holds a masters degree in Leadership and Communication and has recent years played a vital role in developing a new culture within one of the largest Norwegian corporations. She knows a thing or two about what works and what doesn’t. She has a great passion for collaborations, partnerships and coworking, and in making large corporates and lean startups creating magic when working together.