Do you want a broader view of your customer needs and establish an outside in perspective?
When we were supply driven we could sit in our offices and optimize products and processes. But in a new digital reality, where the customer can pick and choose and demand drives the market, we have to get out of our offices and production facilities to understand the needs of our users.
An outside in perspective and the understanding of customer needs can contribute with two things:
- Identify new opportunities for product development and thereby new possible target groups.
- Give insights of what existing users experience today. Through this you can identify the potential for improvement. That’s a wise focus to set – because it’s up to 7 times more expensive to hijack new customers than it is to maintain existing customers.
New Processes by Innovation Lab helps you with tools and methods to uncover the perspective of the user. We facilitate processes that take an outside-in perspective and help you research and explore the logic of the market and customers. Through this you’ll identify opportunity spaces based on customer needs.
Reach out if you wish:
- Insights about your customer needs
- To identify the potential of improvement of your customer journey or specific touchpoints
- A setup or methods to let your organization seek customer needs continuously
- To identify strategic direction and possibilities that meet userneeds.
Among others my toolbox includes:
- Research methods: interviews, observations, customer panels, digital feedback, data collection, usertesting etc.
- Customer journey mapping/service blueprint
- Empathy mapping
- Design principles
Do you want a broader view of your customer needs and establish an outside in perspective? Let me know! I’m always ready for a talk whether you are looking for an analysis, a workshop or something completely different.