10 years ago we took our most forward-thinking clients on a Silicon Valley deep dive. Since then we’ve hosted dozens of groups in what has to be the most...
Silicon Valley is not a place in America. Not anymore. It’s a mindset. Perhaps a movement. It’s in Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. What started as a revolt against a bureaucratic and hierarchical East-coast business culture, Silicon Valley is now pushing the world’s innovation agenda, one technological disruption at a time.
10 years ago we took our most forward-thinking clients on a Silicon Valley deep dive. We wanted to learn what technological breakthroughs are looming around the corner? What radical new business models will they spin out next? How do the fastest, most agile startups work to attack the worlds biggest enterprises? Since then we’ve hosted dozens of groups in what has to be the most competitive business environment on Earth. Silicon Valley – the birthplace of digital innovations and disruptive business models. And although several cities around the world are trying to copy the secret sauce of “the valley”, we believe there is still something unique hidden in the orchard fields around Santa Clara. Our mission is simple: Identify the next generation digital super-companies, see how they work, and learn how they will challenge industry incumbents in fundamentally new ways. We welcome you to join us.
We organize 4 days of intense learning and networking in Silicon Valley where the participants have the opportunity to get acquainted and personal, with some of the world’s most innovative companies as well as personally connect with radical thinkers. Specifically, we set out to investigate these three topics:
- Which technologies will radically impact the way we conduct business? What tech is driving investments in product/service development? We visit leading tech companies to learn about the next waves of change
- What digital disruption can we expect to see in the coming years, and what characterize the most successful new digital business models?
- What defines the front-runners in terms of organizational developments. What methods, tools, leadership, culture, and innovation processes are they fostering? More importantly, how has this been implemented successfully.
With more than 20+ study trips since 2009, there is no shortage of stellar take-aways. Here are a few:
- “Incredible insights! Thank you for a mind-blowing journey into innovation and exponential technologies” Head of IT, NRGI.
- “Thank you Innovation Lab for an impressive week. I am not used to give away A+ characters in a survey, but you deserve this one”
- “Absolutely worth spending a week and the money on this trip” CEO, Delta
- “Come and learn what Silicon Valley Corporations claim is their greatest strength– which often is the greatest weakness of traditional organizations “ – Søren Bækgaard Hansen, Director Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Arla
Learn more about our trip at www.gobehindthescenes.co
Are you changing fast enough to stay relevant amidst a digital revolution?