Are you a graphic genius? Or do you know a communication-spell that will convince your audience?
We are looking for two curious, imaginative, and creative interns to become part of the Ilab family in fall 2022 – one communication profile and one graphic profile.
At Innovation Lab we focus on helping organizations with transformations so that they will stay relevant and be ready for the challenges and opportunities of the future. We do this through the development of new products, strategies, technology, or organizational formats for start-ups to larger companies and organizations. Our close to 30 Lab Agents work from seven locations around the world with the majority being at our office in Aarhus.
In Innovation Lab many of us are former Ilab-interns and none of us are alike! We have backgrounds within literature, psychology, experience economics, multimedia design, data science, and much more because we need different competencies and interests. If you aren’t afraid to come up with new ideas, and you want to develop and work on projects with curious members, ambitious customers, and relevant business partners you will definitely find yourself at ease with us!
As a communication intern you will, among other things, work with:
- Digital communication and text production, content creation, and executing on campaigns for our website, SoMe channels, newsletters and invitations to events that create value for the receiver.
- Idea development, planning, and execution of events, webinars, and other offers for our members.
- User surveys and analysis of various efforts in collaboration with the graphic intern that creatives engagement – whether it is our members or customers in specific projects.
NB.: you have to speak and write Danish to be our communication intern.
As a graphic intern you will, among other things, work with:
- Development of user journeys and UX design in collaboration with the communication intern that creatives engagement – whether it is our members or customers in specific projects.
- Development of creative, graphic illustrations and animations. We love both flat and isometric illustrations and animated videos – maybe you already know creative tools like InDesign, Illustrator, Canva, or another cool tool!
- Photo and video production that catches the eye. We have a Canon camera and other technical devices you can have fun with.
Being an intern at Innovation Lab, you will tap into the other intern’s field as you will work together on various projects and tasks together with our Lab Agents. We are open to new ideas and we love curiosity, independence, and self-reliance – therefore you can also choose the tasks that you find most interesting! It is not crucial that you are an expert in the above-mentioned areas. Instead, we value eagerness to learn and motivation to develop yourself and your skills.
Here’s what you can look forward to
You will be part of our office in Aarhus, where you will have wonderful colleagues and a lot of exciting projects and tasks to dive into. Our projects are diverse and can take place both in-house and by our customers. You can also look forward to participating in our weekly Thursday common lunch, our social events, and of course, the highlight of the year – the intern party which you together with the other intern and with the help of Lab Agents can go bananas on with funny ideas and games!
The internship is unpaid and runs full-time during fall 2022 starting in August or September and runs over 4-5 months at our office at Aarhus Ø. We will of course organize the internship with you to suit the requirements of your education.
Submit your application
If you’re interested in the internship, you can send an application to Mette Bentzen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject field “Internship 2022”. We read all applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.